Suchen Sie nach Anglo-German Linguistic Relations von Autor Falco Pfalzgraf? Hier bei creativee.bddressclub.com können Sie die PDF-Version dieses Buches herunterladen, indem Sie auf den Link unten klicken. Die PDF-Version von Anglo-German Linguistic Relations ist kostenlos verfügbar.
This is a collection of papers presented at the conference «Anglo-German Linguistic Relations», held at Queen Mary, University of London in November 2007. The papers cover a wide variety of topics about the relationship between the English and German languages or relate to cultural and literary contacts between English-speaking and German-speaking regions. Individual papers discuss Anglo-German linguistic interplay and affinities both as contemporary phenomena and from a historical perspective. Themes include codification, translation and discourse production from the 17th century to the Second World War; shared metaphors in English and German; political propaganda in English and German; and authorial positioning and perspective in a selection of autobiographical and literary works.
Registrierung benötigtPrimärer Link
- The German language in Switzerland
- English and German Nationalist and Anti-semitic Discourse, 1871-1945
- French and Italian Lexical Influences in German-speaking Switzerland
- Erotic Poems
- Nathan the Wise, Minna Von Barnhelm, and Other Plays and Writings: Gotthold Ephraim Lessing
- A History of Women's Writing in Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- The Cambridge Companion to the Modern German Novel
- Mann: Doctor Faustus